Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Latest Happenings

We have been up to a lot lately...

In November Seth ran a half marathon!!!! We were so proud of him and waited for him at the finish line! Maybe next year it will be my turn to run one.

The kids helped him cross the finish line!
Bella is getting more cute by the minute and all of us love her to pieces!






Ethan started playing basketball through the rec center and Seth is his coach. I don't know who is more excited Seth or Ethan.





Lastly, Ciara and I were able to go on  a special date night to see Disney on Ice. I even left Bella with Seth and Ciara and I had a magical time! Really, it was wonderful and Ciara loved every minute of it especially the princesses dancing with their handsome princes and getting a Cinderella doll. This is a yearly tradition that we will have to continue.

1 comment:

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Love your pictures Kiss! Wonderful memories you are making!
Love YOU