Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guess that Baby!

People always tell me that Bella looks like Ciara. Well I didn't see it. I would just smile and say, "Do you think?" until I pulled out Ciara's baby book to compare Christmas pictures. Since Ciara and Bella were born a month apart Ciara's Christmas clothes fit Bella. As I began looking at Ciara's baby pictures I couldn't believe that was Ciara and not Bella. It could have been Bella's baby book! I couldn't believe it so look at the pictures below and see if you can name that baby.....

1.
2.

3.

4.
5.

6.
7.

8.

9.

6 comments:

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Kiss! I guess that they are all Bella! You Trickster! :)
No really it is so hard to tell,but their Grandma can!!With the help of the scanner!

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Crystal! Admit it! You really had Twins~only 4 years apart, instead of the usual 4 minutes!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

NO problem for Auntie Cara ;) ! I see a lot of Seth in Bella. ooH, i CAN'T wait to meet your beautiful family oneday.

Katie said...

Both beautiful! They look so much alike!

Casey and Brynn said...

I can tell! They are definitely sisters! And Ethan is the boy version of them :)

Stacia said...

I don't know who is who! But they are both super cute!!!!!