This week Ciara had her preschool graduation. We are so sad that the year has ended! Ciara has loved to go to Miss Dena's preschool every week. Each night before bed she would ask if it was preschool day and would be so disappointed if it wasn't. Ciara now knows her colors and shapes, and can pick out her name.
She was a little shy at first about singing in front of so many people!
But she she warmed up in time for her favorite song, and the last one they did!
Ciara the Preschool Graduate!
I can't believe how big my little Cia is getting. She is already 3 1/2 and loves dolls, princess, and dress-up, all the things little girls love. She is so sweet and I am so glad that she is my little girl!




2 comments:
Hmm, she's so adorable!
She is getting so big. Hey I tried to call seth today and it says his number has changed - can you have him call me some time?
Post a Comment