Christmas this year seemed to go by so fast. It was wonderful to have a 5 and a 3 year old this year! Their excitement was contagious and they really grasped the concept of Christmas this year. I am sad that the holidays are almost over. But we had lots of fun and lots of things to remember!
First, Ethan had a Polar Express Holiday Party at School. Ethan was so excited that he was able to wear his pajamas to school and to have his Dad come to the school for the party!
Then it was Christmas Sunday! I love church on this Sunday with all the songs, stories, and the Spirit that you feel there. Seth even sang in the choir for the Christmas program , and the kids got to wear their new Christmas clothes.




3 comments:
I looove the kid's Christmas outfits! So adorable and your parents look like they're in heaven surrounded by all those cuties!
Super fun christmas!! Your house is decorated so super cute for christmas!! Hey I just wanted to let you know that we are moving back to utah..but it has been so much fun getting to know you guys and all the fun times that we have had!! Thanks again...if you are ever in utah look us up. Our new email address is sethsmandms@gmail.com
Fun!!! I love that you guys did the Nativity! That was always so fun when we were little. Your kids are so cute! It's so nice that all your family is close!
Post a Comment