Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Birthday Fun Filled Weekend

Monday was my birthday but we had a whole weekend of celebrating! For my birthday Seth got me tickets to see Disney on Ice! It was so much fun! I wanted to take my kids to it for awhile now, and it was the perfect birthday activity for our family! Ethan and Ciara were so excited, and it reminded us of our trip to Disney World in April. It was such a neat show, and I took lots of pictures but none of them captured how awesome it really was!


Then on Saturday night it was our ward Christmas party. It was a nice night with dinner, some carols, and a visit from Santa Clause. The kids loved sitting on his lap this year and they both know exactly what they want!

Then on my birthday Seth took a half day off from work and took me to lunch. Seth and the kids gave me the most beautiful wreath for my door, I will have to take a picture of it sometime. It is so pretty! Then we had a birthday party for me and the Texas Roadhouse, my favorite place, with my family and some friends! It was such a fun dinner with so many people there! Then we had cake and ice cream at our house. Seth made it such a fun and special birthday. Besides the wreath my parents gave me a new spice rack, a clock, and a families are forever sign. Casey and Brynn got me a new hair cutting cape and new scissors!

5 comments:

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday I thought of you on your birthday and I sent a text message to the phone number I have for you... I was going to call but never had a chance until the kids were in bed and then I thought it might be to late. Anyway Looks like you had a great birthday, Disney on Ice looks awesome! I'm glad you had a nice birthday

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

How fun! I've wanted to see Disney on Ice for awhile! Looked like it was awesome! Happy birthday!

Oveson's said...

Happy Birthday girl....looks like you had a great birthday. By the way you need to tell those kiddos of yours to stop growing.

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I have got to get tickets to that Disney on Ice show! Revin is so obsessed with Cars that I know he would love it!