Friday, November 13, 2009

Monday Night Football

On Monday we had a Monday night football party to cheer on our Broncos. They have been doing so well so it was too bad when they lost. We had family and friends over and had lots of good food and fun until the Broncos got beat. Oh well, there is always next week, right?

We put up my parents big Bronco blow up guy all day. The kids were so fascinated with him. I even had to go out and buy Ciara her very own Bronco jersey as she was the only one in our family that did not have any Bronco gear. I think she looked so stinkin' cute all dressed in pink. She was so excited to wear a jersey like her brother and to be the center of attention.

We had a fun night of football and family, and can't wait until next time!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! I love the pink jersey!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

LOL! I was going to type the same thing that your other comment said! GO BRONCOS! You can do it!

tiffany garfield said...

Go broncos! Love the pink jersey! :) I wish we had more broncos fans here in Cali. ...I would be much more inclined to a football party.