We had such a great Halloween! Both Ethan and Ciara were both old enough to enjoy Halloween this year. Ciara was a Princess Fairy and Cinderella, and Ethan was Optimus Prime! Since we went to two ward's trunk-or-treats, a preschool party, and Halloween the kids really got good use out of their costumes and I got a lot of pictures of them in them.
The Leader of the Autobots!
Ethan loves transformers and wanted to be Optimus Prime. He wore his costumes almost everyday! I loved that he was so excited about what he was for Halloween. Ciara's main costumes was a princess fairy but then it was so cold on Halloween, see all of the snow we got, I dressed her really warm and put her Cinderella dress over all her clothes and it worked great!
Ethan and Ciara were so excited to go trick-or-treating and caught on really fast. They would go right up to the door, even if it had scary things around, knock and say trick-or-treat. They were so big that they just went door to door practically by themselves. They just wanted to keep going and going. It was finally 9 pm and most people had their lights off and the kids still wanted to keep going. Even Ciara wanted to do more and more and more! The got so much candy and they are not even big candy eaters!
We had such a great Halloween with our children and enjoyed their enthusiasm and love for life!




3 comments:
Great costumes! I heard it was freezing! Nice job braving the weather! Happy Halloween! :)
So super cute...love the transformer!!
Hey! I have a new blog address! tyandkate2006.blogspot.com
Post a Comment