Monday, August 31, 2009

Ciara's First Day of Preschool


Last Tuesday Ciara started preschool! She was so excited to go to school like Ethan and take her princess backpack. Now two days a week for two hours I have no kids at home! Even though Ciara is younger school be be good for her to have time away from me where she has to listen to someone else and interact with other kids! I just can't believe that my baby girl is getting old enough to do big girl things!


Ciara having her breakfast before her big day!

Then we had to have a photo shoot with her adorable new clothes that Grandma got for her!




Ciara with her backpack that is almost as big as she is!


My two little cuties all ready for school!

On the way to preschool!


At preschool

Running to me after.


Ciara and Miss Dena- Ciara LOVES her!

Ciara and Michelle

Ciara and Tanner

4 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Cutie-Pah-tooties!! I can't wait for my Tanner to start preschool next year. He's so inquisitive that keeping him busy has been a daily challenge. I wish he was old enough to do all the fun things Mia's doing.

Casey and Brynn said...

Love the picture of her and Tanner.

Oveson's said...

Oh so cute...she for sure was ready to go looking so super cute!!

Lindsey and Laren said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of her and tanner. I so glad that she loved her first day of school. She looked SOOOO cute!!!