
Ethan and Ciara playing in the lofts of the cabin.
After we ate we all expressed what we are thankful for. I have been very blessed throughout my life. I am thankful to be a mom to two beautiful children that are my whole world. It feels like Christmas morning to wake up each day to be with them! I am thankful to be a wife to a man who supports, loves, and takes care of me. I am thankful to be a daughter to parents whose example I try to emulate. I am thankful to be a granddaughter to grandparents that have taught me so much merely by watching how they lived their lives. And above all, I am thankful to be a Daughter of God and to have the restored gospel in my life!
Ciara loved Thanksgiving dinner too, especially the pumpkin pie!


Ethan's Christmas list changes from day to day, sometimes it is a long race car, sometimes it is a bad Hulk, and sometimes it is a Transformer!
Ciara was so brave to sit on Santa's lap and she kept saying "baby, baby" over and over. I think she wants a baby for Christmas!
On Sunday Casey and Brynn blessed their new baby girl, and we were able to go to that. I did not take any pictures of Ciara before church but she sure was cute! Then we started on home. We got all the way to Glenwood Springs just to find out that the highway was closed due to the weather. So we decided to stay and get a hotel room. The kids love sleeping in hotels. We had snacks and watched a movie!
It was a great Thanksgiving but we are glad to be home and start celebrating Christmas!





















No comments:
Post a Comment