Friday, January 17, 2014

An Amazing Trip- Niagara Falls


After Palmyra we drove up to Niagara Falls. It was AMAZING! It was really as spectacular as you hear it is.



It was a little cold that day, drizzling a little, and being so close to the spraying water made it chilly.


We decided to go on the Maid of the Mist boat tour. It was quite the experience. We were on a boat just like that, that close to the falls. It was real cool to see, feel, and hear the falls all at the same time. 




We saw a few rainbows while on the boat.



After you get off you can take a path and stairs to get closer to the falls. That is water right behind Ethan. So cool!


Beautiful!!!


That is Canada and the leaves at this time of year was gorgeous. It was quite breathtaking to drive through upstate New York during the fall.




It was such an awesome day, I am glad we drove a little out of our way to go see it.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I'm glad you loved it! The pictures are so pretty! I love the fall colors!