Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Big Birthday


It was just one year ago that I held this sweet little thing...


and he has been the sweetest baby ever since! I am so sad to see him grow up. Jonathan has been an amazing baby, and I just love him to pieces!



On Jonathan's birthday he was super happy like he is every morning,


and when he sees a camera he smiles!


Then he got to eat as many pancakes as he wanted-- boy can this kid eat!


Then it was playtime with his new slide!




Then he hammed it up for a little 1 year old photo shoot!





Then after a nap it was party time!


After dinner we opened presents



and climbed over presents



and loved his presents



Then it was cupcake time....


Jonathan was quite fascinated with it


then picked it up to shove it in his mouth and when he did the candle lit his little mohawk on fire!!!!! I was right there to blow it out and it 


didn't phase him one bit and not one singed hair on his cute little head!





Happy Birthday to our sweet baby boy! We all love you!!!!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Oh my holy cow! What a cutie! I love his smile! You can tell he is such a happy little man! I love his hair too!