Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Baby Princess turns 2!!!!

Can you believe that in August this sweet little thing....

turned 2 years old!

On Bella's real birthday she woke up to an Elmo balloon, breakfast, and a few presents!



Then we had to have a 2 yr old photo shoot!

                                             


Then we took her to Chuck-E-Cheese for a family party! She LOVED it!
She ate pizza....

and played some games and rode on rides.

Then when we got back to Grandma's Bella got to blow out her candles on her Elmo cake!



The Saturday after her birthday Bella had her party and a local reservoir where we had lunch, played in the sand, went swimming!
Due to all that sand I didn't even take my camera but she had a lot of fun with family and a few friends!

Bella is getting so big and is such an adorable little girl. She keeps us laughing with her stubbornness, her independence, and her sweet personality.

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


2 comments:

Stacia said...

Yay! An update! She is such a cute little girl! Looks like she had an awesome birthday! You are such a fun mom! How are you feeling? When is the baby due??

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Oh my, you've been busy! I'm glad to hear you are all well and congrats on the new baby! I need to update my blog! I am asking Santa for a new computer, ours is on it's last leg and drives me nuts, that's why I haven't blogged. 2013 will be a good year! I'll finally catch up!