First, we went to free day at the zoo. We had great weather and the kids, especially Bella, had a GREAT time looking at all the different animals.
Bella was so funny. She was just getting better at walking so she would walk over to the animal display cases and would scream if any other kid was in her way and then if they didn't move she would push and shove them until they did get our of her way. I don't think I need to worry about her getting pushed around, she can already handle her own at 14 months old!!!!
Ethan is such a great help with Bella. He watches over her, helps her, and plays with her. Plus, Bella thinks Ethan is pretty cool too.
We were waiting for the seal demonstration.
Playing and taking some pictures. Ciara is always posing in her pictures now.
I can't believe how big my kids are getting. Ethan lost two more teeth. Ethan lost his first top front tooth, and I thought he looked just like a jack-o-lantern, then the very next night he lost the other top tooth. So now he has a HUGE space in his mouth. Luckily, his teeth are already growing back in.
Bella is officially a walker. She walks EVERYWHERE! She also LOVES to run away from me into the street, while I am checking out in Wal-Mart, down the aisles at church. Yes, she thinks she is so big and so funny! Mommy doesn't think it is so much fun! But I can't believe that I no longer have a baby anymore!
Fayth invited Ciara to have a manicure and pedicure for her birthday. Ciara had so much fun going to the kid salon and picking out her nail polish, stickers, and getting her nails done. When they were done she even got glitter sprayed into her hair.
Getting a leg and foot massage, lucky girl!
Too cute!
Time for the nails.
I just love having a girlie girl!




1 comment:
I'm so honored to see my blog on your sidebar! It made my morning!!! Your family is beautiful and your children are angels! Thanks for making my day!
Cheryl
Post a Comment