Thursday, January 6, 2011

Other Things That Happened In December

We had a lot of fun in Decemeber as we got ready for Christmas. Since we had a baby in the house this year I didn't do as many things as I would have liked but we still had fun and did a lot of things together as a family.

First off was our ward party where all the kids had a chance to sit on Santa's lap.

Ciara wanted a Prince for Christmas. Santa had no idea what she meant and so he told her to write him a letter. Doesn't Santa know that every little girl wants a Prince Barbie to play with her Princess Barbies?

Next was Ethan and he wasn't sure what he wanted, I think that he said he wanted Legos.

Next my cute baby Bella, too bad I couldn't get her looking at the camera.

All my Christmas cuties dressed up for Church one Sunday.



Then Ethan and Ciara had their school Christmas parties. Families were invited to Ethan's party and so the girls and I went over to be with him.
Playing Christmas Bingo

Playing a game where all the kids had to help wrap a present using only one hand.

Making his Christmas tree treat

Then Ciara was off to her preschool pizza party!

My cute little Christmas angel in one of her many Christmas outfits!



All dressed up for the cold!!!

At five months old I still cannot tell what color her eyes are... even in this picture one eye looks more blue and one eye looks more brown. Silly girl! I guess we will have to wait longer to tell...

Then it was Christmas Sunday and I took some pictures before church.

Ciara looks just like a doll in this picture with the funny light that's going on, but I still love the picture.


For my birthday my mom got me matching clothes for all three girls to wear to Church. I thought we looked so cute!






 Some other holiday things that we did this year was sleep under the Christmas tree. The kids LOVED this! We made homemade pizzas and then watched a new Christmas movie I bought them. After I put Bella to sleep Seth blew up the mattresses and we watched Polar Express together. After waking up with Bella for the 2nd time I spent the rest of the night in my own bed but all the others slept all night under the tree. I guess we will have to do this next year too.

As a special treat we took the kids to Build-A- Bear to make their own bears. The big kids even helped Bella make one. Since we don't go there very often it was super exciting for the kids and they just knew what bears they wanted...

 Bella with her bear
Ethan and his Army bear with army clothes. Ethan has been wanting that army bear ever since we went a few years ago. I think he made such a good choice.

Then Ciara with her must have PINK bear in a pink ballerina outfit.

 Too cute!!!!
We had such a wonderful holdiday. I feel so blessed to be the mom of these three sweethearts.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun December you had!! Love all of the pics. Especially the one with you and your matching girls. You are all so beautiful!