The one I want to use this year....
This one is a folded card that lets me put lots of pictures on the front, a family picture inside with a message. Perfect!
Or take a look at this flat card, too cute!
After looking around on there website I found some other things that I just LOVE!!!!
Looking for a great gift for grandparents then you will have to make one of these calenders....
I just love how you can put pictures and reminders for special days right on the day of the month where it belongs, such a GREAT idea. I want one of these for myself too!
I just think that this birthday invitation would be PERFECT for when Bella turns 1!!! I just love it and you can see how fast a baby grows with just one look.
There are also tons more things too look at on their website, things such as photo books, mother day cards, stationary, and photo gifts. So many cute ideas and things to choose from. So check them all out.
Also, for other bloggers out there you can have a chance to get 50 FREE Christmas cards!!!!!! Go here to learn all about the details and to sign-up and you can too have AWESOME Christmas cards this year!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment