Seth is a CPA!!!!!!!
This week we found out that Seth passed his last section of the CPA test! Hooray!!!!! We are so excited, beyond excited! This means no more studying, not being a single mom anymore, a little less stress, and no more studying!!!!!!
We are very proud of him and how hard he worked to get it done. Way to go! We are very proud of you!




4 comments:
Good Job Seth!!!! So I thought you were going to say "Guess what? We found out that we are having" Did you find out??? Let me know! Congrats to Seth looking forward to the day Taylor is all done studying!!!
I think that it is awesome - I need to hurry and finish up as well. I am super happy for you guys. hopefully in a couple months I can say the same thing.
happy end of tax season.
Seth
That's so cool!!!! Congrats!
Congrads that is so great!!
Post a Comment